National Esports, Video Game, and Entertainment Attorney
I have dedicated my law practice to guiding clients through the complex legalities of working in new media. Whether you are developing an online entertainment presence, negotiating an esports deal, starting a business, or registering a trademark, my experience and expertise can help.
My practice is based in Los Angeles, but I often represent clients both nationally and internationally.
I create, review, and negotiate contracts and other legal work in a variety of subjects:
- Video game development and publishing
- Esports player contracts, team formation, broadcasting, and event rules
- Entertainment contracts, YouTube, Twitch, and new media
- Website development, e-business, clickwrap, and internet law issues
- Intellectual property agreements and registration
As a transactional and business attorney, I work hard to pursue my clients’ interests and to stay on top of new trends.
- A professional esports player who has received contract offers from major esports teams
- A video game developer negotiating with publishers and expanding its business
- A YouTube entertainer seeking a new contract with a multi-channel network (MCN)
- An apparel company looking for copyright advice and trademark registration
- An app developer looking to navigate iOS and Android guidelines