Streaming, Content Creation, and More
Not many attorneys have been able to keep pace with the rapid evolution of the entertainment industry. However, with DPG at Law, I have been on the front lines since 2011 helping clients respond to and even push the boundaries on these changes. No one better understands the issues facing individuals and businesses working in new and online media.
As a frequent online content creator myself, I understand the challenges my clients face. Whether your business model centers on YouTube, Twitch, social media, or your own website, I know I can help.
Digital Entertainment Services
Over the years, I have used my practice to represent many clients in new media and online entertainment, including major YouTube channel owners, some of the first and most influential Twitch streamers in the world, online musical acts, and more.
Examples of Work
- Reviewing and negotiating contracts for major Youtube web series
- Negotiating streaming agreements on behalf of major live online video streamers
- Drafting channel contracts used by a multi-channel network (MCN)
- Reviewing musical licenses agreeing to place a client’s song in television commercials
- Obtaining federal trademark registration on behalf of many clients