Ecommerce and Internet Issues
Helping Businesses Online
Online Expertise for Everyone
The internet is the hub of modern business and creativity. As an experienced ecommerce attorney and internet law specialist, I can help protect your work and your passion, whatever that may be.
My practice is based in Los Angeles, but I often represent clients throughout the United States and the world. Because almost all of my clients operate online, I regularly handle issues in ecommerce and internet law. Topics I have often tackled include:
- Website terms of service and privacy policies
- Web development contracts
- DMCA take-downs and safe harbor issues
- Clickwrap agreements
At DPG at Law, I continuously read and research new developments in internet law and have written articles about copyright online.
The pace of change in the online arena is among the fastest in any legal field. As an experienced ecommerce lawyer as well as a former online content creator myself, I understand my clients’ concerns. My work has included:
- Advising popular YouTube content creators on DMCA take-down practices
- Creating terms of service for a client’s website
- Analyzing the validity and enforceability of a clickwrap agreement
- Reviewing website developer employment and work for hire contracts