DPG at Law
A Unique Modern Law Practice
DPG at Law is a transactional law practice specializing in video games, esports, online entertainment, and e-commerce.
DPG at Law Practice Areas
- Video game development and publishing
- Esports player contracts, team formation, broadcasting, and event rules
- Entertainment contracts, YouTube, Twitch, and new media
- Website development, e-commerce, clickwrap, and internet law issues
- Intellectual property agreements and registration
As my biography makes clear, my engagement with video gaming, esports, internet culture, and online business is deeply personal as well as professional.
- A professional esports player negotiating contract offers from major esports teams
- A Twitch broadcaster hiring contractors and being hired by major rights holders
- A video game developer contracting with publishers and expanding its business
- A YouTube entertainer seeking new contract with a multi-channel network (MCN)
- An apparel company looking for copyright advice and trademark registration
- An app developer seeking to navigate iOS and Android guidelines
With DPG at Law, I strive to create an approachable, collaborative atmosphere and to always exceed my clients’ expectations.
Contact DPG at Law
Please contact me via phone, email, Discord, Skype, or whichever method is easiest for you. My practice is based in Los Angeles, but I often represent clients nationally and internationally.