The internet is the hub of modern business for creative types, advertisers, merchants, and services alike. As an experienced internet law attorney working in Los Angeles, I can help you protect your work, whatever your work may be.
My office is located in Los Angeles, but I often represent clients throughout Southern California and the United States.
Because many of my clients operate online, I regularly deal with issues in e-commerce and internet law. Topics I have dealt with include:
- Website terms of service and privacy policies
- Web development contracts
- DMCA take-downs and safe harbors
- Clickwrap agreements
- Accusations of unauthorized file sharing
At DPG at Law, I continuously read and research new developments in Internet law and have written articles about copyright online.
A Trusted Law Firm With A Varied Clientele
The pace of change in the online arena is among the fastest in any legal field. As an experienced digital media lawyer as well as an online content creator myself, I understand my clients' concerns and legal needs. I have:
- Advised owners of a popular YouTube channel on DMCA take-down practices
- Created terms of service for a client's website
- Analyzed the validity and enforceability of a clickwrap agreement
- Reviewed software developer employment and work for hire contracts
- Represented defendants accused of copyright infringement via file sharing
Contact The Firm
I offer preliminary consultations to potential clients completely free of charge. I can be reached in person or through the phone at 424-262-1718, Skype at dpgatlaw, email at email@example.com, or my convenient online contact form.