A hallmark of my law practice is a passion for and expertise in intellectual property (IP) concerns, especially copyright, trademark, trade secrets, and rights of publicity.
My office is located in Los Angeles, but I often represent clients throughout California and the United States.
I handle nearly every aspect of intellectual property law outside of patent law. Much of my work in IP matters includes such transactional matters as:
- Transfers and licensing
- Rights clearances
- Registration of trademarks and copyrights for federal and state protection
- Avoidance of copyright infringement disputes
Southern California Copyright Infringement Attorney
In my free time, I closely follow news and issues in copyright and trademark law and have also written popular legal articles on intellectual property law. My most recent such work was an analysis of the leaked Intellectual Property Chapter of the Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement.
As an experienced Los Angeles intellectual property law attorney, I have handled cases for my diverse clientele that have included:
- Procuring rights of publicity and copyright licenses for use in a video game
- Filing for federal protection of trademarks and service marks
- Helping an apparel designer make shirt artwork that would avoid copyright issues
- Fighting against a cease and desist letter sent to a client engaging in fair use
Contact The Firm
I offer preliminary consultations to potential clients completely free of charge. I can be reached in person or through the phone at 424-262-1718, Skype at dpgatlaw, email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or my convenient online contact form.