The entertainment industry is evolving rapidly and not many attorney can keep pace. I am one of the few who understands the law and business surrounding both the traditional film and music industries as well as the new and online media industries.
My office is located in Los Angeles, but I often represent clients throughout Southern California and the United States.
At DPG At Law, I understand the challenges online content creators face. Whether your business model centers on YouTube, Twitch.tv, Hulu, Netflix, or Dailymotion, I can help.
Digital Entertainment Services In California And Throughout The United States
Through the years, I have built my firm into one of the country's leading practices in new media and online entertainment. I have represented major YouTube channel owners, some of the oldest and most influential live video streamers in the world, online musical acts, and more.
Many of my clients are also involved in more traditional entertainment engagements like musical performances, television commercials, documentary filmmaking, and screenwriting.
I offer entertainment transaction and litigation services in Los Angeles and throughout the country. I have:
- Represented the creators of a major web show in YouTube network negotiations
- Negotiated a streaming agreement on behalf of a major live online video streamer
- Filed on behalf of a live streaming client whose provider had declared bankruptcy
- Reviewed a musical license to place a client's song in a television commercial
- Obtained federal trademark protection on behalf of a musical act
Contact The Firm
I offer preliminary consultations to potential clients completely free of charge. I can be reached in person or through the phone at 424-262-1718, Skype at dpgatlaw, email at email@example.com, or my convenient online contact form.