The goal of my law practice is to guide my clients through the often complex legal processes of contract law. Whether you are starting a business, developing an online entertainment presence, negotiating an esports deal, need to register a trademark, or need any other kind of contract drafted or reviewed, an experienced lawyer like me can help.
My office is located in Los Angeles, but I often represent clients throughout Southern California and the nation.
I devote the majority of my practice to contract law. Through my years of legal work, personal experience, and academic interest, I have expanded my practice to cover:
- Entertainment contracts, YouTube, and new media
- Video game development and publishing
- Website development, e-business, clickwrap, and internet law issues
- Esports player contracts, team formation, and event rules
- Trademark and copyright registration and contracts
DPG at Law is a full-service law practice dedicated to helping clients succeed, no matter the issue or practice area. As a skilled Los Angeles contract law attorney, I work hard to pursue my clients' interests and to stay on top of new trends.
- A video game developer negotiating with publishers and expanding its business
- A YouTube entertainer seeking a new contract with a multi-channel network (MCN)
- An apparel company looking for copyright advice and trademark registration
- An app developer looking for advice on iOS and Android guidelines
- A professional video gaming team in need of contracts for players and coaches
Contact The Firm
I offer preliminary consultations to potential clients completely free of charge. I can be reached in person or through the phone at 424-262-1718, Skype at dpgatlaw, email at email@example.com, or my convenient online contact form.