At DPG at Law, my primary legal work is in contracts pertaining to:
- New media and entertainment law
- Video games, apps, and software
- E-commerce and internet law
- Esports and competitive video gaming law
- Intellectual property
Seeking legal representation may feel intimidating, but at DPG at Law I strive to provide an informal, comfortable atmosphere for you to discuss your concerns. I can consult with you in person, over the phone, through email, via Skype, or by any other method you prefer.
My office is located in Los Angeles, but I often represent clients throughout Southern California and the United States.
I offer a full-service legal practice to help my clients face any transactional, contractual, business, or other issue they may have. As an experienced Los Angeles new media lawyer working in the fields of entertainment, intellectual property, online business, video games, and esports, I have represented a wide variety of clients. These have included:
- Video game, web, and software developers
- YouTube and Twitch entertainers
- Clothing and content designers
- Internet startups and newly forming businesses
- Professional gamers and esports teams
- Other parties with any general contract needs
My clientele has required legal work as wide-ranging as business formation, rights transfers, goods and services contracts, arbitration, entertainment contracts, independent contractor agreements, esports tournament rule creation, trademark registration, contract review, and more.
Contact The Firm
I offer preliminary consultations to potential clients completely free of charge. I can be reached in person or through the phone at 424-262-1718, Skype at dpgatlaw, email at email@example.com, or my convenient online contact form.